Senior Apartments, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Carlton Senior Living Davis Senior Assisted Living – Carlton Senior Living Davis is an exclusive Yolo County senior living community offering independent apartments, assisted living for those who need a little extra help with daily activities and CSL signature memory care for those challenged by dementia and Alzheimer's disease. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day assisting residents with their health management, diabetes control, and medication. Carlton Senior Living Davis is centrally located and offers a supportive environment for a diverse population of seniors with varying service and care needs.
Assisted Living In Davis – Community Features:
- A large variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options, with restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The Carlton Café, open 24 hours
- Room service available
- 24-hour staffing and an emergency call system
- Housekeeping and linen service every week
- Personal laundry service every week
- Individual heating/air conditioning controls
- Easy transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments
- Maintenance of the apartment
- Electricity and water
- Low step and roll-in showers
- Full schedule of excursions, activities, and special events
- Basic cable television
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- An elegantly appointed, large living room designed for entertainment with a grand piano, big screen for movies and a stage for professional entertainers to encourage residents to make the most of each day
Coming home to Carlton Senior Living Davis for assisted living, independent living or memory care:
- Contact us at (530) 564-7002 to schedule a tour of our community.
- Before you move in, your hobbies, interests, needs, and abilities will be assessed for a personalized activity program.
- Care Conferences with your family will help them remain updated on changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
Conveniences and Nearby Features:
- Great location close to entertainment, restaurants and great shopping in downtown Davis and adjacent to the popular Konditorei Austrian Pastry Café
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive senior care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and many more available services
- Memory Care - Carlton Senior Living provides a quaint environment designed to provide superior care for seniors with dementia-related needs.
- Various nursing needs, including post-operative recuperation, physical therapy and more
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall awareness programs
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training – a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents
- Common areas including beautifully appointed living room, game room, library and a private dining room for family events
To learn more about independent living, assisted living, and memory care at Carlton Senior Living Davis, call us at (530) 564-7002 to schedule a personal tour today.
To All the Carlton Family
To All the Carlton Family,
Bill says the celebration for his birthday made him happier than any event during his entire 95 years. Of course, having fourteen family members come from many spots in the USA was tops but a large element that gave him happiness was the Carlton staff. So many different people did such a magnificent job of responding to out wants and needs that we felt, not only the love of blood relatives but also the creative support of out new Carlton family.
Sarah opened the door for Jake show adapted Sarah's methodology to his personal style and the dinner in the Activities Room was beautifully served. As usual, Andrew's menu and dishes of food were delicious and generous; he even eliminated the foods that one of our picky daughters is allergic to.
Our family members observed first hand the compassionate, competent care Carlton residents receive. The relaxed, knowing and appreciating (as we ourselves do) the environment and care given by the Carlton Staff.
Our gratitude overflows. Thank you, one and all, but especially Sarah, Andrea, Jake and his entourage. We're proud to be part of the Carlton family.
Ruth and Bill Hall, Apartment 214
The staff are very helpful
“The staff are very helpful. The activities are very good and I love the trips that we take. They keep is very busy and active here, which I love!”
From The Blog
From The Blog
RCFE Lic 577005341