Carlton Senior Living
For more than 30 years, Carlton Senior Living has been committed.
Carlton Senior Living is committed to empowering seniors through our continuum of care services and senior living options.
- Family owned and involved
- Personal choices with á la carte care pricing
- Resident liaison serving as an advocate for residents and families
- All-day restaurant style dining
- Personal expressions program designed around your interests
- Dedicated staff in each department
- Award-winning memory care
Carlton Senior Living is a local, family-owned senior living company.
Carlton Senior Living has become one of the most highly regarded and recognized organizations in the industry. In fact, owner and founder Tom MacDonald started the “living on a cruise-ship on land” concept back in 1985 for his own mother, Caroline.
Nationally recognized award-winning programs:
- “Best of the Best” award from Assisted Living Federation of America in Diabetes Management
- “Best of the Best” award from ALFA in Fall Awareness
- “Best of the Best”Award from ALFA in Advanced Caregiver Training
- “Best of the Best”Award from ALFA for Senior Executive in Training
- McKnight Technology Award for music therapy
Award wining senior services:
- DIABETES MANAGEMENT – Awarded the Assisted Living Federation of America “Best of the Best” award, Carlton Senior Living’s diabetes management program offers medication management, insulin injec- tions, diet programs, exercise plans and more coordinated by the nursing staff.
- FALL AWARENESS – With the goal of preventing injury, the award- winning fall awareness program offers balance fitness and healthy walking classes, fall awareness seminars, and fall risk assessments.
- MUSIC THERAPY – The music therapy used in Carlton Senior Living’s memory care is personalized for each resident, provides gentle, soothing stimulation of the mind and has been awarded McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Award for “Dignity through Technology.”
- ADVANCED CAREGIVER TRAINING – Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training exceeds state standards and cer- tifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents.
We are proud to offer you the best.
We are very proud to be recognized as the “best” with awards we have won for our innovative programs. We use it as inspiration for a continued focus on improvement, realizing that the best can always get better and, when we get better, the residents in our communities are the first to benefit. We work especially hard to hire well-trained, caring and family oriented people and then retain them by providing a terrific work environment. Our community teams enjoy steady training to make sure they are at the top of their game.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE IN TRAINING – The award-winning senior in training program is an investment Carlton Senior Living makes in its team, identifying, educating and training aspiring leaders to become executive directors for the company.