Carlton Senior Living communities cover the spectrum of senior lifestyles. Maybe you’re recently retired and ready to trade the extensive responsibility of a large property for a smaller living space that’s more conducive to an active retirement lifestyle involving travel or more time with family. Or, maybe you’re still living a vibrant, meaningful life, but could use some help with daily tasks such as medications, laundry and cooking. Carlton Senior Living communities are ready to support residents in their life plans. Each property is guided by residents’ physical, mental and intellectual needs. We maximize lifestyle choices by pairing a senior’s interests and experience with the right Carlton Senior Living community. Finding the right community is what leads to living your best life.
Our Lifestyle Options:
- Independent Living – Life with options. Daily services leave more time for living
- Assisted Living – Daily support keeps medications, laundry and cooking – and peace of mind – in line
- Dementia Care – A secure, healthy environment for residents with memory decline
- Senior Diabetes Care – Our Diabetes Management Program is designed to enhance the health and well-being of residents
- Personal Expressions – Our individualized activity programs are an integral part of all our Carlton Senior Living communities