Senior Living with 24 Hour Nursing
Crown Plaza Sacramento provides enhanced assisted living and is just steps away when extra assistance is needed:
• Management of medications.
• Nursing staff onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week to manage higher care needs more comprehensively.
• Supportive stroke rehabilitation and post-operative services.
• Support with activities of daily living.
• Mobility care for neuromuscular conditions such as ALS, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy or Parkinson’s disase.
• Hospice care
• Care for residents with contractures, colostomies/ileostomies, fecal impactions/enemas/suppositories, hydraulic lifts, full or half bed rails, injections, indwelling catheter care, bowel and bladder incontinence, oxygen level checks and administration, wound care and tracheotomies when an exception is granted.
• Personal caregivers certified in Carlton Senior Living’s nationally recognized Advanced Caregiver Training program.
• Daily garbage removal and bed making.
• Many apartments with doors opening to the interior courtyard, providing convenient access to common areas and allowing greater ability to monitor the resident’s well-being. <More About Crown Plaza Enhanced Assisted Living>