Senior Apartments, Assisted Living & Dementia Memory Care
The Carlton Plaza Community is renowned as the Silicon Valley’s finest senior living community offering independent living, assisted living for residents who need a little extra help with daily activities, and memory care for residents challenged by dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. A licensed vocational nurse is on staff every day to assist residents with their medication and health management. It is a lively community with a well-trained staff dedicated to quality and service. Carlton Senior Living’s Carlton Plaza of San Jose provides lots of opportunities to share laughs, fun, and life with new friends. Guests and residents at the resort-style community are greeted by a large walk-around aquarium in the entry foyer.
Monthly rent includes:
- Restaurant-style anytime dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of menu items, including diabetic-friendly options.
- The 24-hour Carlton Café.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour staffing.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
- Weekly personal laundry service.
- Convenient transportation with wheelchair access to scheduled activities and appointments.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water, garbage, and electricity.
- Low step showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- A full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
Coming home to Carlton Plaza Assisted Living San Jose:
- Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best senior living assistance, health care, and life needs.
- A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs, and abilities.
- Scheduled Family Connection conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
- An elegantly appointed, large living room designed for entertainment with a grand piano, big screen for movies, and a stage for professional entertainers to encourage residents to make the most of each day.
To learn more about the refined senior living available at Carlton Plaza of San Jose, including our senior apartments, assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia memory care, please call us at (408) 972-1400 or visit today.
Conveniences and nearby features
- A full-service salon with a complete menu of services including hair, manicures, and pedicures
- Award-winning assisted living with a friendly, professional staff offering supportive care such as medication management and help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Beautiful garden courtyard with seating areas, umbrellas, and walking paths
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room, and a private dining room for family events
- Award-winning diabetes management and fall reduction programs
- Carlton Senior Living’s advanced caregiver training; a “Best of the Best” award winner from the Assisted Living Federation of America that exceeds state standards and certifies the wellness teams to provide great care for residents
About the Senior Apartments:
- Alcove apartment with a master bedroom style for the resident who spends more of their day in the living room, game room, courtyards, and common areas
- One-bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining areas
- Two-bedroom apartment with two accommodating bedrooms separated by the living room and dining room
Dear Carlton Plaza Team
I want to thank you all for your great support of my mother, Betty Baker, during her time at Carlton Plaza. You indeed provided a safe, loving, and supportive environment for her and helped her navigate the difficult last days of her life. I was very thankful for your words of support, for your cards, for the flowers at the funeral, and for Pat's presence. They were very comforting to my family and me.
Please extend a special thanks to Michael and Vianca for all their assistance with her medical needs, and to Pilar for her loving support of mom when she needed it most.
I always felt most welcome when I visited, appreciated the professionalism exhibited in the management of her care programs and the programming that Mandar provided to lighten her days.
This has been a difficult time for our family, losing both a mother and a sister in such a short interval. But you all assisted me in getting through this.
Thank you all for taking such good care of our mother.
We would like to thank you all for taking such good care of our mother. She received such great care that she has out lived her money, without your staff we would not have been blessed to have her this long. But because she has out lived her finances we regret having to move her out. We have another family member that will be staying behind here at the Carlton and the only way for that to happen is for Mother move with us, which will give us more quality of time to spend with her. Again we can\'t thank the staff enough for all the personal care and loving touch they\'ve shown our mother (family). We would like to thank Jay who came up with a great offer but it was still far out of budget for both mother and our brother to stay on at Carlton. So we decided that he\'s younger and is in need of the great care he\'s getting here at the Carlton. We could not have found a better place for the awesome care they\'ve gotten here at Carlton. Because when out family members move in you become our family too and that was the awesome part of them living here. Thank You!