Senior Living Apartments In Concord, Ca
Carlton’s Chateau on Broadway is a lively, activity-filled independent living senior community in Concord, CA that provides plenty of opportunities to enjoy laughs, fun, and life with new friends. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Residents enjoy a contemporary, urban setting with beautifully landscaped grounds that invite those of us age 55 or better to enjoy life with ease and style. Spacious and well-appointed apartments with balconies beckon the senior who is ready to take on the next phase of their life without all the daily hassles. Chateau on Broadway senior apartments feature a large, lush courtyard garden with seating areas and shady, green trees.
The senior apartment rent includes:
- A spacious apartment with balcony.
- Two meals a day, including continental breakfast and a lively Sunday brunch.
- Room service when needed for temporary illness.
- A coffee bar.
- Concierge service.
- An onsite business center.
- Free internet access in the lobby.
- An exercise room.
- Secured entrance with access for residents only.
- Emergency call system and 24-hour live-in responders.
- Housekeeping service twice per month.
- Onsite laundry facilities.
- Convenient transportation that is available seven days a week.
- Apartment maintenance.
- Water and garbage.
- Low step and roll-in showers.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls.
- A full schedule of Personal Expressions activities.
- The annual Family Connection BBQ celebration.
Coming home to Chateau on Broadway Senior Apartments in Concord:
- Move-in consultation helps to create a plan to provide the best senior living.
- A unique Personal Expressions activity program is created that provides for the resident’s hobbies, desires, needs, and abilities.
- Scheduled Family Connection conferences help the family stay in touch with changing lifestyle and healthcare needs.
To learn more about the luxury retirement community living at our Concord, CA location, Chateau on Broadway Senior Apartments, please call (925) 686-1700 or visit today. Referrals for in-home care services are available.
Conveniences and nearby features
- Full service onsite beauty salon
- Underground parking garage
- Great location within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, a movie theater, and seasonal farmers markets
- Conveniently close to Kaiser Hospital and John Muir Medical Center, as well as numerous top physicians
- Award-winning senior living with a friendly, professional staff
- Beautiful garden courtyard with gazebo, seating areas, and lush landscaping
- Richly appointed common areas including a grand living room, library, game room, and theater room
- Plenty of activities every day, including card games, bingo, and barbecues
About the senior apartments:
- Alcove studio with just enough space for the resident who wants to spend most of their day in the living room, game room, courtyards, and common areas
- One-bedroom apartment with a master suite and separate living/dining areas
- Two-bedroom apartment with two accommodating bedrooms separated by the living room and dining room