Best of the Best Award Winner
Associate: Denee Naro
Community: Pleasant Hill
Department: Personal Expressions
Position: Personal Expressions Assistant
Reason for Denee’s Nomination:
- Denee has been with Carlton Senior Living Pleasant Hill since March 2015. She quickly became a favorite in the Personal Expressions department with her enthusiasm for our residents and their participation in Personal Expressions activities. Denee is creative and engaged and has brought a new level of participation from our residents, always encouraging and observant for what they want and/or need. It’s obvious she truly loves what she does.
- She has made our activities much more fun. She rounds up the residents who are not always aware of the time. (Resident)
- Denee interacts with the residents in a very personal way. She has drawn out my mother-in-law and engaged her in many activities where she (mil) did not participate before. She always greets with a big smile. (family member)
- She is very caring and goes out of her way to create new activities and involve as many residents as possible. (Resident)
- Thoughtful! Helpful and caring! Does a great job! (Resident)
- Perfect example of going over and beyond. Super caring and devoted to our residents. All I can say is Awesome! (Manager)
Denee describes her experience as an activities assistant as being very rewarding and fulfilling. She encourages others to make a difference in the lives of seniors by joining the team and is now an Inbound Marketing Specialist at the Carlton Senior Living Home Office. Carlton Senior Living is looking for more exceptional candidates to join the growing team! Learn more on our Careers page.
About CSL’s “Best of the Best” Awards:
Carlton Senior Living’s “Best of the Best” awards honor associates who have gone above and beyond to provide particularly high quality, memorable experiences for residents and their families; and who exemplify the Carlton Commitments.
- Love – Act with empathy, compassion and understanding.
- Honor – Demonstrate value and respect to seniors and their families.
- Provide – Display exceptional service, enthusiasm and integrity creating a safe and pristine environment.
Every Carlton Senior Living associate is eligible to win the “Best of the Best” title and we need your help in nominating associates who have exceeded your expectations and who you feel are deserving for recognition.
To nominate an associate, please complete a “Best of the Best” nomination form which are available at the front desk in each community. We invite you to nominate multiple associates as this is an ongoing program with winners being selected on an ongoing basis throughout the entire company. Residents, families, guests and staff are all welcome to participate in the nomination process. Completed nomination forms should be returned to the community front desk.